July 19, 2009

bY!e ...

Ahh, time flies by... isn’t it? This friday I completed my 1 year 11 days in Y! and sadly that was my last day as well (at least for this round). I’m moving to a (not-so) startup this Monday for new adventures. It was a tough decision to make but few not-so-good events triggered it and made easier to go through as well. Many good things happened as well in this 1 year tenure that i will cheer for quite sometime to come: Y! Open Hack day, Internal Hack days, Oozie, Office Gym and FitnessOne (lost some 12kgs since feb), awesome cafeteria food and breakout area fruits/snacks, cool and funky work environment and needless to say smart people to work with on interesting challenges for the internet. I've learned from fellow Y!s and would miss few of them for sure. Best of luck Y! and Y!s; I promise to be back with blast (may be not in immediate near future but some longer future for sure).

I'm all geared up and excited for the new challenges. More as it happens...

Related posts:

  1. Thought of the day

  2. Being a Y!...

  3. Open Hack 2009 Concludes

2 comments:

Mohan said...

Hey, I didn't know that you have left Y!. All the best in your new role.

Matka/HTML said...

hey mohan, it happened faster than i thought. sorry forgot to catch up with you guys. i'm still in EGL only and we'll catch up sometime in pyramid may be [:)].. best of luck to you too...