May 20, 2009

2009, so far... - II

So a little more update from the last time.

  1. I've lost total 11 kgs in a year and a half. :) My office gym trainer is a cool dude and has been helping me out really well. Have learned a lot from him (this entire routine has helped me loose some 7kgs in 3 months) and here i go "all thanks to you dude".

  2. Had an awesome time with my family in darjeeling few days ago. The place is awesome with cool weather and greenery. Stayed for five days around that place (in hill) and it was an experience for me to remember for sometime. Here are the pics http://picasaweb.google.co.in/matkahtml/DarjeelingTripPublic

  3. I finally created my first application on appengine (thanks to their java version, that got me going easily; python version was such a PITA) and that happens to be my website :D Two birds with a single bullet!! :P

  4. My first open source project that also happens to be an official project within the company is about to be released. We are working on the final tidbits

  5. Bittu has moved out but BK is back from his US stay. And its good to see more life in the flat again. On the downside, i missed some good chocolates he brought from US while i was away to darjeeling; on the better side, i didn't consume those extra calories :P


Expecting some more fun in very near future with "Nini and Ghoida's visit to bangalore" and "Sunfeast 10K run with uncles". Will keep posting every now and then :-)

Updated from: 2009, so far...

No comments: