October 22, 2008

Something i wrote on my birthday eve

Sometimes ago,
I was at 26th floor.
It was all shinning,
even though i saw few people whining
I gave them no care,
coz i had my cookies and change to spare

I had this guide
always by my side
he showed me the floor
we visited most of the stores

it was all so good
i'd a lot of good food
made couple of good friends
always ready with their helping hands

there was music and then there was drama
lots of fun and lots of karma
but hell!! the clock was ticking
and the escalator was moving
it reached the next floor
without even my knowing
the machine greeted me
in a human voice
I'd reached 27th floor
it suddenly was different, I didn't feel nice

hey where is the guide?
where are those cookies?
I find myself lost here
without clear skies

There are few stars
but no moonlight
I see dark clouds
giving a very bad fight

stores are there
and i've the money
but the cookies are different
that i don't like
new people new ways
i'm waiting for this floor to pass away...

No comments: