December 18, 2007

Balance sheet for 2007

Thats right.. balance sheet for 2007 :) Last few weeks have been really happening; for good and for bad. I was sitting y'night with my roomies discussing the ups and downs of the Indian stock market and why it happened (if at all we had any clues); and it came my mind that the entire year in my life has been like the sensex reaching peaks and touching craters; and i've no idea why. All-in-all its been a great year, for those achieved targets because they made me happy and confident; even for those failed wishes i couldn't fulfill because they made me learn quite many things. So i just thought to, well, list all the highs and downs and calculate my net gain/loss this year :D and started this post. However sorry to disappoint you it got too personal midway and so i left in between and moved to my secret notepad hosted by Y! Notepad. Couple of things that were really happening and can go on public record ;-) included my great job with great guys (was very much enjoying all that i was doing there and the people i was working with; with special mention of my mentor), made couple of trekkings with 3000, doggie, kabbu and rpg, found couple of school friends on social networks (met a few personally, promised others that i will meet them soon, though i'm yet to), lost some weight and learnt a bit of fitness mantra (hell, i had to spend quite some money for it), met few relatives on my couple of tours back home (it had been more than 5-8 years since the last time). Well thats it. I'm not going to share the failures, thats for me :D, both the learnings and failures..